5.10.2010

so much going on!

Okay, not really. And with that confident statement, I present a list!
  1. My knees and ankles survived my alumni game. And we won! Amazing things do happen.
  2. This weekend we cobbled enough sunshine together to give me a slight sun burn. Bear in mind the amount of sun it takes for me to burn if you really want to know how consistently "sunny" it was.
  3. I love coffee. I know this is nothing new, but it pretty much always deserves an entry.
  4. The word "synergy" featured heavily in a training I was involved in last Friday. I threw up a little in my mouth every time they said it. Actually, that training deserves a post of its own.
  5. Kickball starts tomorrow people. Theoretically it will not rain. Keep your fingers crossed.
  6. As a non-thieving music fan, I endorse Amazon.com for all digital music desires. They give you the mp3 and have smokin' deals on tons of stuff.
  7. Last night I ate momos until I had to undo the top button of my pants. For real. It was like Thanksgiving, but with delicious Tibetan dumplings. Also tried butter tea. Apparently it is traditionally made with Yak butter, so I don't know what butter portion of the butter tea I consumed. But believe you me, it tasted exactly like drinking hot butter. You could have dipped bread or dunked some crab in there and been fine. Wikipedia tells me this beverage is great for living at high elevations AND chapped lips. So there ya go.
One purchase you should consider is The Bird & The Bee, Interpreting the Masters, Volume 1: A Tribute to Daryl Hall & John Oates


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Think I already told you but have found a spot up here at the mountain that Momos on the menu. Delish...