8.07.2008

Because I do KFR's bidding.

Kungfuramone bid us all to make lists. Thus I make lists.

Things I have been good at:
  • Creating mixed tapes. I won't even try to hem and haw around this one. I make quality mixed tapes.
  • Soccer. I've never been great at one position, but I was good at enough positions. Paid for a good chunk of college and that ain't nothin' to sneeze at.
  • Taking care of things. I mean that quite literally. Clothing, technology, furniture... they all last a long time with me.
  • Crackin' wise. Helping people chill out. Instead of say, "calm the fuck down" (sorry for the language) I joke. Defense mechanism? sure. Not always well time? perhaps. Generally needed by a good chunk of the populous? definitely.
  • Dealing with migraines. I might have slurred speech, but I'll be easy to work with.
  • Working in technology and not knowing anything.

Things I have been bad at:
  • Languages. Hands down. It's like I hit about 5 to 10 words/phrases and then the brain just shuts down.
  • I'll say networking/being among the unknown. This is a hot and cold thing for me. Never consistent. Sometimes I can charm the socks off people, others, not so much.
  • Lying. Or, rather, telling the truth. When I tell the truth I blush. So it looks like I'm lying. Its odd.
  • Swimming. Again, I would rate myself as a fairly coordinated individual, physically speaking. Put me in a pool and I can get from point A to point B. But it will be a crooked line marked by fits and starts.
  • Working in technology and not knowing anything.

1 comment:

kungfuramone said...

You've done well, my friend.

Also, you left one out from the "good at" list: spelling 'definitely' correctly. Well done on that.