4.26.2008

water is necessary

Sorry for the absence of late. Had to be done. Couldn't be avoided. Was at a work shin-dig/conference last week and hanging out before that with the sis. I'm now safely ensconced in Washington (though not for much longer) and plan on a bit of yard work a bit later today.

So, some things I learned from the conference:
  • CEOs and CIOs can cry... and not simply due to poor or exceptional earnings
  • If you want to make it anywhere in the corporate world, you must train your liver
  • The art of cussing is appreciated
  • Sales people really ARE that creepy
  • to survive, you must surround yourself with at least one buddy
  • Water is necessary yet singles one out as a sissy
  • 12:00am is considered early

2 comments:

Sarah said...

So does that mean you're headed onto the corp/CEO track my dear? Or is the liver not strong enough?

And what do CEOs cry about? Do their tears run green?
;)

SuperJew said...

Hee hee, Ok so funny story about the Sarah post. That's actually me. I hadn't realized my friend was logged into my computer so I sent you a post from her login name. Oops.