12.07.2007

What a week....

What a week, what a week....

A & J's wedding, Santa Cruz and and the Cool Kids, a pirate ship, flooding, a birthday feast with my birthday compatriot M. and friends (had the burger, thank you), and The Golden Compass hits theaters today. Phew.

A big thank you for the Happy Birthday calls, emails, well wishes, presents, support, friendship, etc. etc. etc. Thank you.

Here's a picture from A & J's wedding, or dinner after the wedding, rather. Both KFR and his homie C. are photographing their delicious food....
camera magic

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am pleased your day was good, and today can only be better. But lets talk, I am a little concerned that your friends feel the need to document their meals. I admit I have had a few meals in my day that were worth remembering, but...

Leah said...

Hey another December baby! Mine is this coming weekend and my mom's was last weekend. Happy late Birthday :)