9.16.2007

pink + blue

pink + blue

Shhhhhh........ fall is coming. Don't say it too loud. Just go stock up on your late summer fruits and veggies and get cozy. Went to a farm yesterday and came away with delicious produce and a nice bouquet of flowers. How many tomatoes should one consume in a day, do you think? I'm currently avoiding the kitchen because I'd turn into Cookie Monster. Not the Cookie Monster of old (the cookie consuming one I grew up with and love), but the Cookie Monster that is hip to things like childhood obesity and thus stuffs his face with fruits and veggies.

4 comments:

kungfuramone said...

I don't think a healthy adult could eat more than one million tomatoes in a day. I would like to test that hypothesis, however.

Rachel said...

that is a beautiful picture! I'm buying my brother a new camera for Christmas, he only has a powershot right now and thus can't sell his work. I love the detail, though. :)

The Bandit said...

Love the colors in the picture.

Anonymous said...

And you told me that you can't channel Grandma Doris.... love you ..Mom