7.25.2007

A Home for DVDs, or not.

As I haven't designated an appropriate movie area in my living room, all my movies have been living in a box. While rummaging through the guest room closet (main storage area #1) I came across said box. I realize that allowing others to view your movie collection is almost as important as allowing them to view your music selection, warts 'n all. Yes. Yes, I might have something ferreted away by Brian Adams. Yes, I may enjoy the song "Cuts Like a Knife." What of it? Anyway, I found the movie box entertaining, particularly the stacked nature of it; it's almost as if the piles of stacked movies somehow illuminated portions of my psyche like answers to a Rorschach inkblot test. Thus I present one pile from the box... one of 3, mind you.
  • Benny & Joon
  • The Long Kiss Goodnight
  • Hope Floats
  • Big Fish
  • Sense & Sensibility
  • The Commitments
  • Deadwood, Season 1
  • Deadwood, Season 2
Think what you like.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Benny & Joon - awesome. Hope Floats - not so much. :)

SuperJew said...

Love love love Benny and Joon! How can you not? Ummm..Johnny Depp as Buster Keaton? 'Nough said. And Big Fish...tear jerker...plus it shares a little superjew apartment's history right? Some party fun! ;)