2.03.2007

Point of Order

Is it, in fact, possible to cough up both lungs? I'm not entirely convinced it is not. I'm also not entirely convinced that I haven't already done so. To further the miraculous nature of my illness and survival, I believe I have a secret third lung in reserve somewhere. Perhaps this mysterious third lung is located somewhere in the vicinity of my pancreas. I mean really, there isn't much room in there for things to hide. Additionally, if anyone has a spare bronchial tube they're not really using at the moment, I'd gladly take it off your hands.... err, chest.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

sending get better vibes your way. Have you taken lots of antibiotics and drank lots of soup? feel better!!

another kind of nerd said...

Thanks Rachel. I appreciate the good vibes... though I'm also hoping to avoid antibiotics.