12.20.2006

Sopes con Huevos

So, as you can imagine, I didn't turn into a sprite yesterday and run off into the forest. And really, is this shocking to anyone? When the only time you have to practice your stylie dance moves is in your kitchen you can go far, but just not far enough. I've decided I need a warehouse to cut loose like Kevin Bacon in Footloose. Get myself a VW Beetle, a 6-pack (of which one bottle would be angrily thrown off into the distance), blast the music, hit dashboard a few times and then dance. DANCE!

I had to console my lack of Cube dancing self with new cooking. I stretched my culinary boundaries last night and made Sopes con Huevos. Fernando, your mama would have been proud of my first attempt. Mmmm, the hot tasty sopes, black beans, chorizo, all topped with an egg. Delightful.



"We can dance if we want to
We can leave your friends behind
'Cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance
Well they're no friend of mine."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.