10.16.2006

gainful employment

If anyone spotted Chris in Santa Cruz whilst he stalked baby animals for his dark arts, you must now congratulate him on a job well done. His sacrifice to the dark powers, "the old gods from the blank spaces between the stars," and my wit and charm proved a heady combination... This afternoon I received a job offer. This afternoon I accepted said job offer.

Finis.

Well, almost Finis....

Pray tell, what IS this job, you ask?
I will have the lovely title of Search Analyst. It involves smoke and mirrors, reading tea leaves, throwing bones, pouring through THOUSANDS of searches.... I'm basically a researcher. But I get to call myself an Analyst. That's right, with a capital A.

2 comments:

hardcori said...

but what IS this job? pray tell!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!