8.20.2006

What a glorious day. Well, perhaps glorious is a bit too, too. If nothing else, much was accomplished and friends were seen. I, of little style or panache, found an outfit full of style and panache for a wedding next weekend. Score one for the home team. I also added things to my profile, a sadly vacant space before this evening. I love saying nothing and everthing at the same time. Friends, ah friends. My friend helped me pick out said outfit of style and panache (Chris, I must devise a way for you to bear witness as I know you are a fan of style and panache). I then randomly saw two other friend while my outfit friend shopped for food stuffs at the grocers (meaning: "One that sells foodstuffs and household supplies." I enjoy the term foodstuffs.) . I provided the transport and she the style affirmations. A cake was in the works for one of my grocery store friends. Despite the heat, it would be a good day to bake a cake. I find I enjoy the idea of finding things to do while a cake cools. One of my great joys in life is, in fact, kitchen dancing. Kitchen dancing is generally an art performed best when cleaning. But one must adapt to the situation.


What is this thing you call style?

No comments: