8.15.2006

I've been coming across all these great quotes while reading my little books. Unfortunately I neglect to tag them all and bring them in for a little blogging. Thus I revert to movie quotes, microfilm quotes, and quotes I find on the internet while trying to prompt other quotes to come forth from my brain.

  • A Quote for Today: EM Forster - "We are willing enough to praise freedom when she is safely tucked away in the past and cannot be a nuisance. In the present, amidst dangers whose outcome we cannot forsee, we get nervous about her, and admit censorship."
  • A Quote for Tomorrow: President Skroob in Spaceballs - "Sandurz, Sandurz, you have got to help me, I don't know what to do! I can't make decisions. I am a president!"
  • A Quote for 20 minutes ago: Me - "You could get air in my eyeball."

1 comment:

Rachel said...

My favorite quote:
"The sanctity of age offers no protection against the criticism of the present."
Adolf Hitler